Classic, convenient, boutique hotel in Maitland
Located at 148 Swan Street in Morpeth, a suburb of Maitland, a historic town on the banks of the Hunter River, we are perfectly placed to be your base as you explore the finest parts of New South Wales.
Our boutique hotel in Maitland is nestled in the lower part of the iconic Hunter Valley. That means that you’re never far away from some amazing adventures - such as Newcastle Beaches, or the picturesque wineries in as little as 35 minutes.
A day trip to Port Stephens is also well within reach, being just 45 minutes away, and if you would rather stay local to the Morpeth area, there is certainly no shortage of things to do close by.
William Arnott Boutique Accommodation (STRA-44328) is registered as a short-term rental accommodation in Maitland and abides by the NSW Fair Trading Code of Conduct.
Pure luxury, comfort, and style
At the William Arnott Boutique Hotel, you and your guests will enjoy complete privacy, while having access to your friendly hosts should you need anything at all.
When the day is done, sink into your luxurious bed adorned with soft linens, or relax among our eclectic furniture, and stunning memorabilia art pieces. And let's not forget the complimentary wifi and petite breakfast, featuring our famous Morpeth Muesli, to give you the perfect start to your day.
Our ensuite bathrooms are a true delight, featuring hand-crafted walk-in showers and the finest Egyptian cotton towels for your ultimate comfort. So why settle for the ordinary when you can have an extraordinary experience at our boutique hotel in Maitland?
- Check-in from 2.00 pm, and check-out by 10.00 am
- Book directly and receive our best rates
- Your friendly hosts are just a call away and will try our best to meet any of your special requests
- 10 minutes to the heart of Maitland, 35 minutes to Newcastle’s beaches and the Hunter Valley’s finest wineries, and 45 minutes to Port Stephens
- If you’re keen to immerse yourself in the local history while staying at our boutique hotel in Maitland, we offer sourdough baking classes with Stephen Arnott
All of our rooms have been thoughtfully designed for your comfort, without compromising any of the original fabric, for a truly memorable heritage experience. Some rooms date back as far as 1830.
Here are the options available to you at our boutique hotel in Maitland: