- the penthouse covers the entire top floor of the Hotel
- sleeps 4
- Monte Bedroom: king-sized bed with views of the Village
- Carlo Bedroom: king-sized bed with river and farmland views
- complimentary WiFi and internet
- huge private verandah with dining & lounges
- remarkable views of Morpeth, the Hunter River & Barrington Tops from all rooms
- Scottish bed linens & pillow-top mattresses
- ensuite with both rain and slide shower heads and a deep bath
- fully-equipped kitchenette and bar
- quality china, cutlery, glassware & wine glasses
- indoor and outdoor dining living
Monte Carlo Penthouse is a beautiful and spacious (110m2) apartment. Built in the late Victorian era, it has all the sumptuous and ornate features of the period. It was the former dining rooms of the award-winning Arnott's Bakehouse restaurant and now will return to its former glory, as a residence.
Monte Carlo is perfect for the bride & groom, wedding parties, small families, corporate travellers and sporting groups. Easily accommodating four guests, Monte Carlo Suite is the most luxurious, short-term rental accommodation in the region. It can also be hired as a unique space for any event.
Breathtaking views of colonial Morpeth and the Hunter River, it won't disappoint. The rooms are spacious, with original patterned, high ceilings, giving a sense of space and comfort. Two king size bedrooms, sumptuous pillow-top mattresses, premium quality pillows, Scottish linens and fluffy towels guarantee a comfortable and cosy nights sleep. Walk-in shower, a deep bath all with views stretching right out to the Barrington Tops - even the bathroom is worth bragging about.
A large combined living space and kitchenette/bar, fully equipped, will satisfy your in-dining needs. And the icing on the cake? The 4 x 8 metre iron-laced verandah stretching out to the main street of Morpeth. Watch below the passers by, while you sip coffee lounging around on the sunbeds or enjoy an evening glass of wine as the sun sets over the picturesque village.